How to Purchase
A guide to using the Classic Motoring Online Store.
1. Find a Part: If you know what part you require you can use the Search function. Alternatively, just browse for the parts you require using the Categories links on the left side of our web site.
2. Create an Order: Add the items you wish to purchase to the shopping cart. You do not need to create an account to do this.
3. Postage Cost: You can see the postage cost at any time by going to the shopping cart. This will provide postage cost for the items currently in your cart. See the Shipping & Returns page for more information.
4. Create an Account: When you have all the items that you want, click the Log In / Register link at the top of the page. You will then be asked to create an account or just Log In if you already have an account. When creating an account please make sure you enter your email address accurately. You can also check out using PayPal directly, just click the "Checkout with PayPal" button.
Credit Card - MasterCard, Visa and American Express accepted via our Secure Website.
PayPal. Use your PayPal account to pay instantly. With this option you are redirected to the PayPal website at the end of the checkout process. You then login to your account and make payment. After payment has been submitted you are returned to our website. Your order will be shipped when the payment has been cleared by PayPal. Please note that some types of payments (eCheck) take a number of days to clear.
Step 4. An email confirming your order number, products ordered and payment information will be sent to you. If you do not receive an Order Confirmation via email please contact us immediately.
6. Finished! After your payment has been cleared your order will be packed and shipped. This normally occurs within 24 hours (business days only). You will receive a further email confirming that your order has been shipped.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Contact Us.